Cold Symptoms Treatment
Respiratory infections can present with a variety of symptoms including nasal congestion or discharge, cough, sore throat, hoarse voice, sinus pressure, and ear fullness/congestion. The right treatment can relieve your symptoms and speed up your recovery.
Online respiratory infection treatment.
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Receive same day treatment with an effective medication regimen
- Doctor's note only available with "Visit & Note" selection
What are the causes of a respiratory infection?
- Mainly viral infections, such as the viruses that cause the common cold, laryngitis, sinus infections, influenza, and bronchitis
- Less commonly it can be caused by bacteria and emerging pathogens such as Coronavirus (COVID-19) that can trigger more complicated infections
Who can benefit from this treatment?
- People with a respiratory tract infection due to one of these common agents
- People who seek symptom relief from a temporary illness causing congestion, cough, hoarse voice, throat pain, or facial/sinus pressure
- People who may have mild wheezing or "bronchospasm" as a symptom of respiratory infections
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment of your respiratory infection
- Cough, congestion, or discomfort due to a respiratory infection may slowly improve on its own. A prescription will help relieve symptoms as your body fights the infection
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) education is provided to help assess your risk of this illness and guide your treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice