Online genital herpes treatment.
- Quick online doctor visits and prescription treatment
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls
- Receive same day treatment to begin controlling and reducing your outbreak today
- Oral prescription therapy rapidly improves symptoms. Common Rxs:
- Valacyclovir (Valtrex®)
What causes genital herpes?
- A virus that attaches to nerve endings in the genital region
- Sexual contact with an infected person can spread the virus
- Oral herpes infection can spread virus to genitalia
- Both HSV-1 (Herpes Simplex Virus-1) and HSV-2 may cause the rash
Features of genital herpes:
- Blistering rash on the penis, vagina, or near the anus
- Rash can appear as blisters or sores (ulcers)
- There may be clear liquid draining from the blisters
- There may be an enlarged lymph node or lump in the groin region
- Recurrences may be in the same or different locations
- There is no cure, only suppression therapy
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- With the right prescription, your rash should improve faster
- Most will improve within a few days of starting therapy
- Recurrences may occur from time to time
- You can be treated any time you have a flare-up
- First time outbreaks should be confirmed by an in-person examination before treatment
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice