Online Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
ED is common and occurs at any age. However, asking for help for ED may be difficult. Your request will be handled with discretion and privacy during a confidential online evaluation. Most men with ED can be treated. ($29/1 month treatment or $69/3 month treatment)
*This service is not available in the state of South Carolina
Erectile dysfunction (ED) treatment.
- Quick physician visits and prescription treatment
- Answer a few questions to complete a brief online assessment and your treatment can begin as quickly as today
- Very low cost generic treatments are generally recommended
- Sildenafil, tadalafil, and vardenafil
- Brand names can also be prescribed
- Viagra®, Cialis®, and Levitra®
- Multiple visit options: 1 & 3 month treatments available
- When a generic prescription is combined with our 90 day treatment plan the total cost approaches $1/day
- Research pricing at your local pharmacy, as medication prices vary greatly, being typically more expensive at major pharmacy chains. Use RxSaver® or similar discount prescription sites to find your best savings
- Complete a visit to begin regaining control of your ED
Important facts about erectile dysfunction:
- ED, or impotence, is when you cannot achieve or sustain an erection for sexual activity
- ED and cardiovascular disease share many of the same risk factors
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, and smoking are a few of the shared risk factors
- It is essential that you have clearance from your physician to engage in sexual activity; this includes a physical exam and screening for heart disease
- New ED symptoms may be a sign of a more serious medical or psychological illness
- Any NEW occurrence of ED should be evaluated in person by a licensed medical provider
Is this treatment right for me?
- ED can occur at any age and most will see immediate benefits with treatment
- Online treatment age 25+
- This treatment combined with a healthy lifestyle will produce better and longer lasting results.
- Engaging in regular exercise and following a healthy diet will provide additional benefits
- Avoidance of nicotine, tobacco products, and alcohol is strongly encouraged
- Avoidance of recreational drugs is mandatory
What else should I know?
- Our assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for online treatment by our doctors
- Sildenafil (generic Viagra®) in the proper dose is very effective for ED ("off label use" of generic sildenafil)
- Generic treatment is recommended for its low cost, effectiveness, and safety
- Other generic and non-generic ED treatments are available
- A standard prescription treatment is for a 1 month supply
- 90 day treatment, or a 3 month supply, is also available
- Intermittent dosing or daily dosing regimens with tadalafil available
- Other prescription treatments/dosing regimens are available upon request
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor at any time after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
What we proudly are:
A low cost, high quality, and patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick patient visits and treatment. A healthcare alternative that makes sense. We provide upfront pricing and affordable visit fees. The MDAnywhere team strives to establish new partnerships that bring even more value to our patients.
What we absolutely are not:
What differentiates us from other telemedicine sites is simple: MDAnywhere is here for you, not to sell you medication. We are not a pharmacy. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
We take great pride in not being a limited hours health clinic that only completes patient visits during regular business hours.
The MDAnywhere team provides affordable medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7 am - 11 pm EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The information displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice