Birth control medications can help prevent unplanned pregnancy, reduce menstrual symptoms, regulate your cycle, and can even reduce acne. The hormones they contain are very safe and cause few side effects in most healthy women. Ages 18-44. ($35 physician fee/6 month Rx)
$35 Birth control visits
- Quick online doctor visits
- No appointment needed
- Complete your visit in minutes without video or voice calls.
- Receive same day birth control medication.
- 6 month prescription
- Multiple options available
- Lo Loestrin
- & many others
Birth control medication
Is this medication right for me?
YES! If you:
- Are healthy, age 18-44, and need a refill OR new prescription for birth control medication
- Would like to change the type of birth control you are using
- Are unable to see your doctor for a prescription refill or evaluation
- Have had a normal gynecologic exam within 2 years
Do I need an exam first?
Experts believe that:
- Young, healthy women may start birth control without first having a Pap smear or pelvic exam
- The risks of unplanned pregnancy can be worse than the risk of starting medication
- Women should have ongoing gynecologic care
- Anyone with certain high risk criteria should be seen by their gynecologist
- Anyone with unusual pain or bleeding should be seen by a gynecologist
What should I expect?
- Our online assessment will help determine if you are a good candidate for treatment
- The $35 physician consultation fee does not include the cost of the medication
- For refills, medication and dosage need to be entered accurately in our system in order to receive a prescription
- You prescription will be for 6 months of medication
- Many low-cost medication options are available
- Just answer a few questions to get started with your online visit
Select a treatment or medical service on MDAnywhere.com
Begin by selecting one of our many available services. If you need some guidance, detailed descriptions of the services and their respective treatments or tests are available for your review. Consultation fees from $29.
Tell us about your visit including any symptoms and medical history
Our online assessments average 5 minutes and will determine if you are a good candidate for immediate medical care. We will never share your protected health information with anyone but your medical team.
Complete your health profile by entering contact, pharmacy and billing information
The medical team will review your visit after checkout and build a treatment plan which may include prescriptions, lab orders, aftercare instructions, and/or a doctor's note. If more information is needed you will be contacted.
On your initial visit, remember to verify your email address/account by clicking on the MDAnywhere link in your inbox.
Confirmation that a new visit has been submitted to the medical team occurs upon receipt of a request for treatment confirmation email.
The medical team will contact you using our secure messaging system. Enable text messaging for the quickest service.
What happens next?
- Create an MDAnywhere account. Required on your first visit only and can be completed at any time, even in advance
- Complete your online visit by answering a few medical interview questions and providing your medical history & billing information
- Remember, you do not need insurance or an appointment to complete your visit
- Once these two steps are complete AND you have received your treatment request confirmation, a physician will review your entire visit
- Your treatment plan will be shared with you minutes after the physician reviews your request
- You will be notified if there is any additional information needed
- Remember to routinely check for new messages in your patient portal as this will expedite your care
- You may message your doctor for up to 2 weeks after completing your treatment request
- Any necessary prescriptions or vaccine orders will be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- The cost of the medication is NOT included and will be charged directly by your pharmacy
- A visit summary with any new/refilled prescriptions or lab/vaccine orders will be sent directly to you for added convenience
- Any necessary doctor's notes will be in the messages section of your portal by the end of the day, if not sooner
- Treatment for any additional health concern requires a separate visit
- If, at any point, online treatment is not recommended, you will not be charged
- Rest assured, your private information will be protected, stored securely, and kept confidential (HIPAA compliant)
For a complete listing of all of our services, click the button below:
What we proudly are:
MDAnywhere is an affordable, patient centered telemedicine service that provides quick visits and treatment. A modern healthcare alternative. Easy visits, expert care, and low, transparent fees are our top priorities. 100% of the consultations are with board certified physicians and provided without appointments.
The MDAnywhere difference:
MDAnywhere is here for YOU. Our team strives to prescribe the lowest cost options whenever possible and takes great pride in delivering care when it is convenient for you. We offer extended service hours and short response times. We are not a pharmacy. We won't sell you on any medications. We do not sell, deliver, or profit from pharmaceuticals.
The MDAnywhere team provides accessible medical care and extended hours every day! The medical team reviews requests from 7am - 1am EST every day of the year. All medical evaluations are provided by Access Medical Associates, PLLC.
The content displayed on this page is for informational purposes only and is not medical opinion or advice.